Call Now (612) 341-6575
When you’re facing criminal charges, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side. Grostyan & Associates, PLC. is an experienced, aggressive criminal defense attorney who has successfully represented individuals facing criminal charges in throughout Minnesota.
- I am a member of the Minnesota Society for Criminal Justice.
- I have successfully represented individuals charged with crimes ranging from traffic offenses to serious felony charges.
- I have over 13 years of experience as a criminal defense attorney.
- I handle every case personally.
- I offer free consultations to discuss your case in person without any financial obligation.
More Than 13 Years of Successful Results
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI and DUI)
- Drug Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Sex Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Internet Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
I carefully review every aspect of the evidence against my clients— including witness statements, police procedures, forensic evidence and other elements of the prosecution’s case. No matter what charges you are facing, I will devote the time and attention needed to assure the best outcome possible.
Driving while intoxicated (DWI) is a serious offense in the state of Minnesota — and DWI penalties can be very severe, especially in certain situations such as underage DWI or DWI with injury. Instead of facing the embarrassment and consequences of a DWI conviction, enlist the help of an aggressive criminal defense attorney who can protect your interests.
In Minnesota, driving with blood-alcohol content (BAC) at or above 0.08%, being accused of driving while under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance or if a person’s body contains any amount of a controlled substance listed in Schedule I or II, or its metabolite, other than marijuana or tetrahydrocannabinols is a violation of Minnesota law. You can also be charged with DWI / DUI with a blood-alcohol content under .08 if the State alleges you were impaired as evidenced by driving conduct and/or behavior observed by a police officer. I can help you avoid a driver’s license revocation or suspension, license plate impoundment, vehicle forfeiture and more.
Contact a criminal lawyer who can fight for you!
There is no question that the experience and record of your defense lawyer will be a significant factor in the outcome of your case. You can trust that I will represent you aggressively and effectively.
As your lawyer, I am committed to defending your rights and protecting you from collateral consequences of criminal charges. My early involvement in your case can often lead to a faster, more favorable resolution, so contact Grostyan & Associates, PLC if you are under investigation or have been arrested or charged with a crime. I offer free initial consultations.
Grostyan & Associates, PLC
250 Second Avenue South, Suite 205
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
Criminal Defense Links
Articles & Information
- Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Criminal Attorney
- What’s the Difference Between a Misdemeanor and a Felony?
- What You May Not Know About the Arrest Process
- How the Criminal Process Works
- Your Rights When Dealing With the Police